This seat is absolutely great, solid, super safe and one of the best things I've ever bought. My daughter absolutely adores our rides together. The amount of quality time you gain with your little one more than justifies the price.
It’s good because my boy are sitting very comfortable 😊
I am very satisfied with the seat and my little one enjoy it. The quality and usability are great but for the price (which is a bit expensive) it could have little hand pads for the child.
I am an enthusiastic mountain biker this product allows me to share this passion with my daughter. We started at young age with 5 minute rides in the parking garage and slowly ramped up duration and difficulty. She is now age 2.5 and we do 2-3h rides with a few stops. Sometimes I strap her balance bike on my backpack so she can ride sections herself. Every ride turns a smile on both our faces. Whether these are trails or just some cruising through town.
I feel that riding along on the MacRide teaches her early to read the trail. I see her taking the same lines with her balance bike as we do on my bike. As we also go down stairs and small ledges, this is not always a good thing,… :)
Long story short, we had countless happy hours so far. Priceless. Your kid sits right in front of you so you can interact all the time.
Some final remarks:
- Super easy to install and uninstall from your bike.
- Fits many seat post diameters. I use it on three bikes.
- Treat yourself with a carbon handle bar. This will keep your kid’s hands warmer in colder weather.
- The MacRide Spacer is 1 cm tall. Note that the MacRide builds taller further away from the stem. Check if you need to adjust for that. On my new bike the short tube of the fork almost prevented adding that that one extra spacer.
- If you get yourself a new dropper post, make sure to keep some space for the MacRide. You'll miss out one a great product if you don't.
Great service and a phenomenal product!